Thank you for purchasing our Stealth IID Cover. We are glad to help you and return a sense of normalcy while you drive with your IID. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns. Below is a simple list of instructions for you to get you back out on the road and not have you feel the embarassment or shame of having an IID.
- While car/ignition is turned off
- Unplug your IID. This can be done by removing the cord (similar to a phone jack or a printer plug depending on model of your IID)
- Once it is disconnected, place the IID in the Stealth cover.
- Plug the cord back into the bottom of the cover and connect it to your IID.
- Your cover is lined with an industrial strength velcro and we have included an additional piece that some our customers cut and apply to the face of your IID. A majority of our users find that it is supported enough within the cover but we do supply this option to you.
- Place the lid on top of the cover allowing your mouthpiece to fit through the designed cut out.
- Turn on your car, blow and go.